Get to Know Me: 10 Facts
I was recapping the semester when I realized I've been on YouTube for a year beginning on May 7th (My blog got restarted in July which is also coming up). It's crazy to believe how far I've come since then. What's even crazier is how little I've shared about myself this past year. Which is why I thought it was about time I wrote about some fun facts that can help you get to know me a little better. Let's begin!
1. I'm a night owl but I am desperately trying to become more of a morning bird. Some habits never die but I am getting better at it!
2. I am an ambivert but I definitely lean towards introvert. My Myers-Briggs type is INFJ after all. It's really hard for me to initiate things and one of my goals this year is to step out of my comfort zone and meet new people. Especially because I moved to a new city by myself.
3. This one is a long one: I was initially in pre-med and studied abroad before coming back to Rutgers. I then switched to biomedical engineering (was not good at this) before realizing that I could declare my own major in Cognitive Neuroscience (LOVED this!) and setting my sights on going into Physical Therapy. After my gap year, I learned that I also really have passion for tourism and hospitality so I decided to make a switch and pursue a Masters in Hospitality & Tourism Marketing Management.
This goes to show you that what you major in isn't an end all be all and it's okay not having everything figured out at graduation. Life can really surprise you and even now, I can't say where life will take me but I am living each day to its fullest.
4. I am addictedto chocolate. My three current favorites are: Cadbury Dairy Milk, Dove Chocolate Covered Blueberries and Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares.
5. I used to ride horses and I can't wait to find some time back in the saddle.
6. I love to sing and used to cover songs on YouTube but I've since made them all private.
7. I love flowers and plants but I keep accidentally letting them die. I vow to get better at this and subsequently get a green thumb.
8. I've been wanting to get a tattoo for some time but I'm a little scared to take the leap. If I eventually do, I want something floral and symbolic (probably thyme for courage & lavender for devotion).
9. I'm a perfectionist and it's hard to get me to stop projects once I begin.
10. I love watching Buzzfeed Unsolved and look forward to those episodes when I stay in because I am truly a homebody.
I hope you could relate to a couple of these fun facts. If so! Slide in to my DMs. Now that you got to know me a little better, tell me about yourself! Comment down below a random fact about yourself as I would love to read them!
Have A Wonderful Day!